Skyward Sword information just seems to be released every other minute now. The other day we reported some details that were found on NeoGaf. This time we have some more details that mostly touch upon the quality of Skyward Sword.
To get the full details hit the jump.
- The final bosses in Skyward Sword are the hardest in franchise history.
- The story is fresh for the Zelda series and is in no way predictable.
- Flying place to place can be time consuming but not as bad as sailing in The Wind Waker.
- Instead of a wide-open Hyrule we have a puzzle focused smaller overworld.
- Your first playthrough may take up to 40 hours.
- Overworld is smaller than Twilight Princess’
- Backtracking plays a big role in the game but it works out nicely as environments change a lot.