Hello there, my friends. It would appear that Zelda Informer’s Caption Contest is just about ready to begin. The contest we saw last week focused on a jubilant blue horse making a power play to the screenshot’s foreground. But as we’ve all learned, for every happy horsey found in Breath of the Wild, there is a fearsome beast that wants nothing more than to tear Link to shreds. This week’s contest features one such creature: the ever-ferocious Lynel.
Last Week’s Contest:
That horse is looking right at you. Yes, you. Right there.
By: Sir Glossaryk of Terms
By: Mama T
By: Marc-Antoine Pelletier
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Sheik388: “Hey I’m on TV! HI MOM!”
- Matt Kitt: “PHOTOBOMB!!!”
- Art1st4786: *singing* “Look at my horse! My horse is amazing!”
- Dylan: “Wild Hylian Appeared? screw that, this is Susan the male horse!! #HorseLivesMatter”
- Anthony Pallotta: “The fate of the forest, NAYY, the world, depends upon thee!”
This Week’s Contest:
I don’t think I ever reached a point playing Breath of the Wild when facing a Lynel wasn’t a bone-chilling experience.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- Keep the image as close as possible to its original form (minimal photo editing). This is the Caption Contest, our Photoshop Contest is held on Fridays.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!
Tagged With: No tags were found for this entry.